Advertising links

On two occasions now I have found adware on my computer that makes links from key words on my blog posts. When I discover them I remove them. It's unfair for these companies to use my site to advertise their products which I neither get compensated for or even endorse. I do sometimes use links in my posts so for now at least if you see a single word link such as "book" or something similar don't click it.

Saturday 5 October 2013

Walk After the Walk

Dar and I joined the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk today. For that I took Mustang Sally although Mr Ed was in my pocket. We walked on the seawall for a while then went for coffee and I packed her away. On the walk back to the car I brought out Mr Ed for some quick shots. That quick walk turned into about half an hour. It is so much fun and this little camera is quite up to the task.



So Telus what do you think of Science World at night?
Quite spectacular I'd say.

Just on a technical note, I used HDR same as in the photos I took at Christ Church

No comments:

Post a Comment