Advertising links

On two occasions now I have found adware on my computer that makes links from key words on my blog posts. When I discover them I remove them. It's unfair for these companies to use my site to advertise their products which I neither get compensated for or even endorse. I do sometimes use links in my posts so for now at least if you see a single word link such as "book" or something similar don't click it.

Friday 18 October 2013

The View From Here

If you're ever unhappy in this city or dissatisfied, come sit here a while.





It's peaceful,







 








yet spectacular.















The view here is really something else.


Unless it's raining. Then maybe go see a movie or have coffee with a friend. Stay dry.

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness.These are spectacular photos Brook!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dar!

      Delete
    2. Anonymous05:07

      I used to enjoy a more ground level veiw of the city every day, when I lived in North Vancouver. I always thought, it must be nice for the people living in one of those highrise apartments on the North Shore if they face the city........

      Delete