Advertising links

On two occasions now I have found adware on my computer that makes links from key words on my blog posts. When I discover them I remove them. It's unfair for these companies to use my site to advertise their products which I neither get compensated for or even endorse. I do sometimes use links in my posts so for now at least if you see a single word link such as "book" or something similar don't click it.

Monday 30 September 2013

Taking it to the Street

 I think I would like to try street photography.  My walkabout camera (Mr Ed) is perfect for it. I was downtown the other day and thought I would test the waters by standing on the edge of the sidewalk in a few spots and take photos of cyclists riding by.
Street photography is a skill just on the outer edge of my experience. I look forward to stepping out and giving it a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment